18 October 2010

Summer, Fall...Homecoming!

It has been a LONG time since I've updated anything on here! Unfortunately, I don't even have time to do it now, but thought I would at least post a picture from Michael's arrival home from Iraq on September 30th. We had an amazing 5 days together getting our car, apartment, and life back together in Georgia before I jetted back up to Chi-town to get back to work and school. It's hard to believe that in just 7 months I will have my Master's degree in French! In retrospect, it has gone really quickly. In the day-to-day, not so much, but we are thankful for the lessons we have learned and the obstacles that are making us stronger individually and in our marriage. That being said, I am certainly looking forward to just bumming around the house for at least a couple of weeks when I get home to Georgia in May!

Hopefully, I'll be able to give a more in-depth update sometime soon. Until then, here's our most recent milestone...

No comments:

Post a Comment